The Magic Within

Post a link to your site here for constructive criticism from around the world.

27 Feb 2007, 02:01 #1

This board is mainly for shows like: The 4400, Medium, Heroes, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Kyle XY and others. (more show forums might be added later on).
We also have the regular forums you see pretty much everywhere... a place for off topic posts, a games room, books, music, movies, tv and more. We also have a
forum for people to talk about their own paranormal experiences. Or you can post about one you heard about, whether it happened to someone you know or not and
even if it's just a fake story. We like to hear them all, so feel free to share them. Hope you'll stop by.

Board Link - http://magicwithin.yuku.com

Banner Link - http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/42d2 ... 21833e.jpg

The Electric Witch

27 Feb 2007, 02:46 #2

It sounds very cool Maria Image I'm
going to take a look around now.

Sheila ;)
Ah, fill the Cup:--what boots it to repeat
How Time is slipping underneath our Feet:
Unborn To-morrow, and dead Yesterday,
Why fret about them if To-day be sweet!
Omar Khayyam

27 Feb 2007, 08:31 #3

Thx. for the Board Image

28 Feb 2007, 23:32 #4

Thank you. I hope you like it. :)

OOnnOO

04 Mar 2007, 18:20 #6

Meine Traumfrauen: ImageImageImage

Adriana Lima, Kate Beckinsale, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Evangeline Lilly, Alyssa Milano (without tatoos), Jessica Alba,
Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan, Lucy Liu, Selma Blair, Amanda Peet, Janine Habeck, Sandra Ahrabian, Daniela Vidas, Fernanda Brandao, Kerstin Linnartz, Kate
Hudson, Amy Smart, Elisha Cuthbert

13 Mar 2007, 02:43 #8

I just wanted to let you all know that we recently added forums for The Dead Zone, The Dresden Files, Eureka and Smallville.

09 Mar 2008, 06:43 #9

More forums: Moonlight, Pushing Daisies, Eli Stone, Journeyman, Wizards of Waverly Place, Blood Ties, The Reaper, LOST, HEX, Paranormal State, Stargate SG-1
and Stargate Atlantis.